Search This Blog

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Post Morocco Day 2





I'm home for almost two days now and I already miss seeing the High Atlas Mountains, the small nomadic herds of sheep on the rocky hillsides and listening to the banter in the medina. I concentrated on pictures from our visit to the Nomad family high in the Atlas Mountains that day and remember the faces of the children we met who were so happy to get the shoes we had bought them - if only we had remembered that socks might be needed too. So today I went on shopping trip one for our little adopted family. We now have socks for children and adults, hand lotion, walsh cloths, bar soap, and a nifty red soccer ball. Later this week I will focus on clothing - t-shirts, gloves, perhaps some long sleedved shirts, and hats. These are some of the faces we met. Anita

1 comment:

  1. These photos capture their faces beautifully! I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.