Search This Blog

Friday, April 25, 2014

Box to Nomad Family

Hey fellow travelers!
I mailed the box today to Liz Williams from Authentic Morocco which will go to our adopted Nomad family.  In it are 15 assorted shirts/sweatshirts, socks for the whole family, soap, hand lotion, scarves, gloves, wash cloths, some kids jeans, a soccer ball, books from Caroline, and a couple fleece jackets.  I tried to spread out the sizes but erred on bigger rather than smaller given that one kid did not get shoes that fit.  I also sent pictures of all the children - they were so intrigued by our cameras and they likely do not have any pictures of themselves.  Cost for all the items was $148.  Shipping was $107.  So if all eight of us wants to contribute, it would be about $32 per person.

If you mail a check to my current address within the next two weeks, I should still get it.  Otherwise, I am on the 6 month nomadic lifestyle myself and will have to relay on mail to catch up with me.  Hope everyone is well and that you got the pictures that I sent.
Anita

1 comment:

  1. Check is in the mail this morning- thanks again for putting this together! Sounds like the perfect combination of useful and fun items. And we got your photos and hope to finally have a chance to look at them today (work re-immersion has been a bit overwhelming.) Let us know where and when you land in Georgia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.